Alberta’s government is awarding more than $32 million in funding support from the Alberta Petrochemical Incentive Program (APIP) for Dow Canada’s expansion of its Fort Saskatchewan ethylene production facility.
- APRA Announces 2022-23 Board of Directors
- Join NAIT Corporate & Continuing Education and learn more about microplastics
- Prairie Provinces “Home-grown” Solution – PolyAg and Berry Global’s Masterful Example of the Circular Economy
- New petrochemical funding to drive economic diversification
- APRA AGM November 24
- New name for Government Ministry under Smith…
- NOVA Chemicals Launches 100% Post-Consumer Mechanically Recycled Polyethylene Resin
- CPP, CIAC, and Circular Materials collaborate to advance a circular plastics economy for Canada
- Alberta Circular Plastics Day 2023
- Submit Your APRA Board Nomination Form Today!