The Alberta Plastics Recycling Association’s Board of Directors has opened the nomination process for two-year Board terms, from 2022-2024. APRA members work across the plastics value chain to advance a circular economy for plastics in the province. The Association is looking for committed individuals from member organizations to join the Board who have a passion to engage and advance APRA’s strategic focus. Please submit your nomination form as soon as possible, which confirms you wish to put your name forward for election at the November 24 Virtual AGM, from 2:30-3:30 pm MT. All existing Board members who plan to run for re-election are asked to complete the election form. For more information and questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APRA Announces 2022-23 Board of Directors
- Join NAIT Corporate & Continuing Education and learn more about microplastics
- Prairie Provinces “Home-grown” Solution – PolyAg and Berry Global’s Masterful Example of the Circular Economy
- New petrochemical funding to drive economic diversification
- APRA AGM November 24
- New name for Government Ministry under Smith…
- NOVA Chemicals Launches 100% Post-Consumer Mechanically Recycled Polyethylene Resin
- CPP, CIAC, and Circular Materials collaborate to advance a circular plastics economy for Canada
- Alberta Circular Plastics Day 2023
- Submit Your APRA Board Nomination Form Today!